Building on 10 years of constant engine development, ARMA II boasts the most realistic combat environment in the world. It models real world ballistics & round deflection, materials penetration, features a realtime day/night cycle and dynamic wind, weather and environmental effects. The simulation of a combat environment is so effective, the engine forms the basis for training simulators used by real armies the world over.
Although ARMA II is set in the fictional ex-soviet state of 'Chernarus' the gameworld is actually a 225 square kilometer chunk of the real world! ARMA II's highly detailed landscape is a meticulous facsimile of real terrain, modeled using extensive geographical data. This recreated region is brought to life with spectacular environmental effects and populated with dynamic civilian settlements and wildlife. Wild animals roam the atmospheric forests while the people of Chernarus try to live out their lives among the war-torn streets.
The 27th U.S. Marine Expeditionary Unit have been deployed to the former soviet country of Chernarus in this third installment in the series of award winning PC war simulators from Bohemia Interactive, creators of Operation Flashpoint*: Cold War Crisis and ARMA: Combat Operations.
Force Reconnaissance Team Razor are among the first to fight. This elite five-man team are about to fall down the rabbit hole, trapped in a war not only for control of the country, but the hearts and minds of its people. With the might of the USMC offshore and the Russians anxiously watching from the north, the stakes couldn't be higher. The fate of Chernarus is balanced on a razor's edge...
- PLAYER-DRIVEN STORY - Command your troops through a branching campaign full of twists and surprises.
- THRILLING REALISM - Explore the 225 square kilometer of highly detailed landscape, modelled using real-world geographical data and master each of 81 weapons and 120+ vehicles.
- AUTHENTIC SIMULATION - Game simulates various aspects of combat and evironment effects from bullet ballistics, material penetration, ammunition types and stopping power to weather conditions.
- EXTENSIVE MULTIPLAYER - Play the campaign missions in cooperative mode or join duty in the massive multiplayer battles with up to 50 players.
- ADVANCED AI - Compete the ultimate next-gen AI: no scripts, no predefined pathways. All units react on actual game situation.
- MISSION EDITOR - Design your own missions by the intuitive, easy-to-use mission editor and become part of one of the biggest and most creative PC gaming community ever.
- CHEAT PROTECTION - Optional anti-cheat BattlEye (http://www.battleye.com) available to help secure dedicated servers. In addition BE adds 'RCON' (remote control) for game's dedicated server software.
- DEDICATED SERVER - To support smooth multi-player experience there is 'dedicated server software' available for Windows (included with game) and Linux (download-able from game's website).
Included with all servers
A few reasons why our game servers are the right choice for you.
- Fast setup
- Switch games any time
- Full control panel access to your servers
- 24/7 customer support
- User friendly control panel
- Steam Workshop availability
- Add additional sub-users
- Advanced settings
- Free DDoS Protection
- FTP access
Well, that's very easy! All you need to do is find the game you're looking for. Once you click on the game you want, it will take you to an order page where you can change the slots, add a SSD to your package. Once you have selected everything and placed an order, an invoice will be sent to you. Once you have made payment, you can forward the Proof of Payment to the consultant that will be assigned to your server. The consultant name will be included on your invoice. To speed up the process, you can give him/her a quick Whatsapp or call to assist you.
We at GamingEvolved.co.za prefer to setup all servers manually. Yes this does slow down the process a little but it ensures 100% customer satisfaction. Your server will work from the moment we send you the details. However, to speed up this process you can always contact your assigned consultant and he will keep you informed on the process.
At GamingEvolved.co.za we offer phone support and Teamspeak support, something that might sound strange but yes we offer support directly to clients because we understand their frustration, if something goes wrong and you have to wait days for some robot to respond an email. Once you make an order your invoice will include your consultant cell number.
Yes we do! All you need to do is send us an email asking for a TRIAL run and we will setup one for you to have a look at it and play around with the interface for a limited time testing it to your hearts desire!
You are able to install any mod using the Steam Workshop that is built into the TCadmin control panel. If you have any addons or Mods that require you to upload DLL files you can contact support to assist you with uploading it to the server.
Most hosting companies do not support API's, but we at GamingEvolved do! Should you need any help regarding this, you can contact support at any time to assist you with it.
Unlike most game hosting companies in South Africa, we do not use rented hardware, we have custom built machines that give a lot more performance for your money. We offer direct discord or telephonic service and we spend a lot of time playing the games ourselves so we know what the needs of the gaming community are.
We now offer you the choice to let your money go further! We offer budget servers that come with limited cpu, standard harddrives and lower max memory. However the performance is still the same. This is more for customers that want a small server for his family or a few friends. Performance servers in the other hand, come with High priority on CPU, SSD and more MAX MEMORY, giving clients that want more power and performance exactly that, when hosting a game.