Travel across Europe as king of the road, a trucker who delivers important cargo across impressive distances! With dozens of cities to explore from the UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, and many more, your endurance, skill and speed will all be pushed to their limits. If you’ve got what it takes to be part of an elite trucking force, get behind the wheel and prove it!
- Transport a vast variety of cargo across more than 60 European cities.
- Run your own business which continues to grow even as you complete your freight deliveries.
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- A varied amount of truck tuning that range from performance to cosmetic changes.
- Customize your vehicles with optional lights, bars, horns, beacons, smoke exhausts, and more.
- Thousands of miles of real road networks with hundreds of famous landmarks and structures.
World of Trucks
Take advantage of additional features of Euro Truck Simulator 2 by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2 and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
Included with all servers
A few reasons why our game servers are the right choice for you.
- Fast setup
- Switch games any time
- Full control panel access to your servers
- 24/7 customer support
- User friendly control panel
- Steam Workshop availability
- Add additional sub-users
- Advanced settings
- Free DDoS Protection
- FTP access
Well, that's very easy! All you need to do is find the game you're looking for. Once you click on the game you want, it will take you to an order page where you can change the slots, add a SSD to your package. Once you have selected everything and placed an order, an invoice will be sent to you. Once you have made payment, you can forward the Proof of Payment to the consultant that will be assigned to your server. The consultant name will be included on your invoice. To speed up the process, you can give him/her a quick Whatsapp or call to assist you.
We at GamingEvolved.co.za prefer to setup all servers manually. Yes this does slow down the process a little but it ensures 100% customer satisfaction. Your server will work from the moment we send you the details. However, to speed up this process you can always contact your assigned consultant and he will keep you informed on the process.
At GamingEvolved.co.za we offer phone support and Teamspeak support, something that might sound strange but yes we offer support directly to clients because we understand their frustration, if something goes wrong and you have to wait days for some robot to respond an email. Once you make an order your invoice will include your consultant cell number.
Yes we do! All you need to do is send us an email asking for a TRIAL run and we will setup one for you to have a look at it and play around with the interface for a limited time testing it to your hearts desire!
You are able to install any mod using the Steam Workshop that is built into the TCadmin control panel. If you have any addons or Mods that require you to upload DLL files you can contact support to assist you with uploading it to the server.
Most hosting companies do not support API's, but we at GamingEvolved do! Should you need any help regarding this, you can contact support at any time to assist you with it.
Unlike most game hosting companies in South Africa, we do not use rented hardware, we have custom built machines that give a lot more performance for your money. We offer direct discord or telephonic service and we spend a lot of time playing the games ourselves so we know what the needs of the gaming community are.
We now offer you the choice to let your money go further! We offer budget servers that come with limited cpu, standard harddrives and lower max memory. However the performance is still the same. This is more for customers that want a small server for his family or a few friends. Performance servers in the other hand, come with High priority on CPU, SSD and more MAX MEMORY, giving clients that want more power and performance exactly that, when hosting a game.