MORDHAU is a medieval first & third person multiplayer slasher. Enter a hectic battlefield of up to 80 players as a mercenary in a fictional, but realistic world, where you will get to experience the brutal and satisfying melee combat that will have you always coming back for more.
- Massive battles: From small-scale engagements to 80-player all-out war in modes such as Frontline and Invasion.
- Cooperative & offline play: Fight waves of enemies alongside your friends in the cooperative Horde mode, or practice your skills offline against AI.
- Free-form melee and ranged combat: Gain complete control over your character and attacks and develop your unique style.
- In-depth character customization: Sculpt your face, create your weapon from parts, and pick out individual pieces of armor to create the perfect warrior.
- Huge arsenal of weapons & equipment: Take on enemies with a greatsword, rain arrows from above, or even sit back and build fortifications.
- Fight anywhere: Experience cavalry charges, fight on ladders, and operate siege engines such as the catapult and ballista.
- Visceral and gory combat: Feel the impact of every blow, and send limbs flying as you wreak havoc upon your foes. (Blood & gore are optional)
- Believable fights: A game where fights look believable, MORDHAU strikes a balance between gameplay and realism.
Mature Content Description:
The developers describe the content like this:
Graphic Violence, Gore, Mature Language
Included with all servers
A few reasons why our game servers are the right choice for you.
- Fast setup
- Switch games any time
- Full control panel access to your servers
- 24/7 customer support
- User friendly control panel
- Steam Workshop availability
- Add additional sub-users
- Advanced settings
- Free DDoS Protection
- FTP access
Well, that's very easy! All you need to do is find the game you're looking for. Once you click on the game you want, it will take you to an order page where you can change the slots, add a SSD to your package. Once you have selected everything and placed an order, an invoice will be sent to you. Once you have made payment, you can forward the Proof of Payment to the consultant that will be assigned to your server. The consultant name will be included on your invoice. To speed up the process, you can give him/her a quick Whatsapp or call to assist you.
We at GamingEvolved.co.za prefer to setup all servers manually. Yes this does slow down the process a little but it ensures 100% customer satisfaction. Your server will work from the moment we send you the details. However, to speed up this process you can always contact your assigned consultant and he will keep you informed on the process.
At GamingEvolved.co.za we offer phone support and Teamspeak support, something that might sound strange but yes we offer support directly to clients because we understand their frustration, if something goes wrong and you have to wait days for some robot to respond an email. Once you make an order your invoice will include your consultant cell number.
Yes we do! All you need to do is send us an email asking for a TRIAL run and we will setup one for you to have a look at it and play around with the interface for a limited time testing it to your hearts desire!
You are able to install any mod using the Steam Workshop that is built into the TCadmin control panel. If you have any addons or Mods that require you to upload DLL files you can contact support to assist you with uploading it to the server.
Most hosting companies do not support API's, but we at GamingEvolved do! Should you need any help regarding this, you can contact support at any time to assist you with it.
Unlike most game hosting companies in South Africa, we do not use rented hardware, we have custom built machines that give a lot more performance for your money. We offer direct discord or telephonic service and we spend a lot of time playing the games ourselves so we know what the needs of the gaming community are.
We now offer you the choice to let your money go further! We offer budget servers that come with limited cpu, standard harddrives and lower max memory. However the performance is still the same. This is more for customers that want a small server for his family or a few friends. Performance servers in the other hand, come with High priority on CPU, SSD and more MAX MEMORY, giving clients that want more power and performance exactly that, when hosting a game.