Space Engineers is an open world sandbox game defined by creativity and exploration.
It is a sandbox game about engineering, construction, exploration and survival in space and on planets. Players build space ships, wheeled vehicles, space stations, planetary outposts of various sizes and uses (civil and military), pilot ships and travel through space to explore planets and gather resources to survive. Featuring both creative and survival modes, there is no limit to what can be built, utilized and explored.
Space Engineers features a realistic, volumetric-based physics engine: everything in the game can be assembled, disassembled, damaged and destroyed. The game can be played either in single or multiplayer modes.
Volumetric objects are structures composed from block-like modules interlocked in a grid. Volumetric objects behave like real physical objects with mass, inertia and velocity. Individual modules have real volume and storage capacity.
Space Engineers is inspired by reality and by how things work. Think about modern-day NASA technology extrapolated 60 years into the future. Space Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and doesn't use technologies that wouldn't be feasible in the near future.
Space Engineers concentrates on construction and exploration aspects, but can be played as a survival shooter as well. We expect players will avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines and fortifications to survive in space and on planets. Space Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build.
- Planets and moons – fully destructible & persistent, volumetric, atmosphere, gravity, climate zones
- Game modes- Creative – unlimited resources, instant building, no death- Survival – realistic management of resources and inventory capacity; manual building; death/respawn
- Single-player – you are the sole space engineer
- - Creative and survival mode with your friends
- - Cooperative and competitive
- - Privacy customization: offline, private, friends only, public
- - Up to 16 players
- - Dedicated servers
New game options
- - Scenarios - offer linear story with action-packed gameplay, while the majority of Space Engineers scenarios feature unique sandbox environments where players create their own challenges.
- - Workshop worlds - offer worlds created by other players.
- - Custom worlds - offer variety of customizable worlds where you can start your own scenario.
- - skins, colors, community market, male and female character
Ships (small and large)
- – build and pilot them
- Space stations
- Planetary bases, outposts, cities
- First-person & Third-person
- Super-large worlds – the size of the world to 1,000,000,000 km in diameter (almost infinite)
- Procedural asteroids - an infinite number of asteroids to the game world
- Exploration - adds an infinite number of ships and stations to the game world; discover, explore, acquire and conquer!
Drilling / harvesting
- Manual building in survival mode – use welder to assemble blocks from components; use grinder to disassemble and reuse components
- Deformable and destructible objects – real proportions, mass, storage capacity, integrity
- Visual script editor - players can create missions and game modes which can be played by other players. Capture the flag, death-match, racing or campaign driven missions - all can be done by using the editor, with your own rules and designs! Even main campaign and game scenarios were created in this tool.
- Building blocks - over 200 blocks (gravity generators, jump drive, turrets, doors, landing gears, assembler, refinery, rotors, wheels, thrusters, pistons, wind turbine and many more)
- Programmable block - allows players to write small programs that will be executed in the game
- Electricity – all blocks in a grid are wired in an electrical and computer network; electricity is generated by nuclear reactors or various power sources
- Gravity – produced by planets and gravity generators. Spherical gravity generator also available.
- Symmetry/Mirroring – useful in creative mode when building structures that require symmetry
- Weapons – automatic rifle, small and large explosive warheads, small ship gatling gun, small ship missile launcher
- Steam Workshop – share your creations with the Community (upload and download worlds, blueprints, MODs, scripts)
- Localized interface- Official localization: English, Russian, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese-Brazil- Community localization: Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, Icelandic, Polish, Spanish-Spain, Spanish-Latin America, Finnish, Hungarian, Estonian, Norwegian, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian
- Cargo ships - auto-piloted vessels (miners, freighters and military) that carry ore, ingots, constructions components and other materials from sector to sector. They can be looted but beware, they often contain booby traps!
- Oxygen - take off character's helmet, generate oxygen out of ice by using the oxygen generator
- Hydrogen - hydrogen thrusters, hydrogen tanks and hydrogen bottles
- Factions - create and join factions, determine ownership of blocks and manage the relations between them (hostile/ally).
- Remote control – control ships and turrets without being inside
- Modding - world files, shaders, textures, 3D models
- Modding API - brings a lot of new possibilities to modders and allows them to alter the game by writing C# scripts which have access to in-game objects
- Blueprints - save your ship or station on a blueprint and paste it into your game
- GPS - create, send, receive and manage GPS coordinates in the game
- Voxel hands - shape and form the asteroids and change their material (creative mode only)
Xbox controller support
- Sounds – realistic and arcade mode
- Space Engineers utilizes an in-house built VRAGE 2.0, realistic volumetric-based physics engine: all objects can be assembled, disassembled, damaged and destroyed.
Included with all servers
A few reasons why our game servers are the right choice for you.
- Fast setup
- Switch games any time
- Full control panel access to your servers
- 24/7 customer support
- User friendly control panel
- Steam Workshop availability
- Add additional sub-users
- Advanced settings
- Free DDoS Protection
- FTP access
Well, that's very easy! All you need to do is find the game you're looking for. Once you click on the game you want, it will take you to an order page where you can change the slots, add a SSD to your package. Once you have selected everything and placed an order, an invoice will be sent to you. Once you have made payment, you can forward the Proof of Payment to the consultant that will be assigned to your server. The consultant name will be included on your invoice. To speed up the process, you can give him/her a quick Whatsapp or call to assist you.
We at GamingEvolved.co.za prefer to setup all servers manually. Yes this does slow down the process a little but it ensures 100% customer satisfaction. Your server will work from the moment we send you the details. However, to speed up this process you can always contact your assigned consultant and he will keep you informed on the process.
At GamingEvolved.co.za we offer phone support and Teamspeak support, something that might sound strange but yes we offer support directly to clients because we understand their frustration, if something goes wrong and you have to wait days for some robot to respond an email. Once you make an order your invoice will include your consultant cell number.
Yes we do! All you need to do is send us an email asking for a TRIAL run and we will setup one for you to have a look at it and play around with the interface for a limited time testing it to your hearts desire!
You are able to install any mod using the Steam Workshop that is built into the TCadmin control panel. If you have any addons or Mods that require you to upload DLL files you can contact support to assist you with uploading it to the server.
Most hosting companies do not support API's, but we at GamingEvolved do! Should you need any help regarding this, you can contact support at any time to assist you with it.
Unlike most game hosting companies in South Africa, we do not use rented hardware, we have custom built machines that give a lot more performance for your money. We offer direct discord or telephonic service and we spend a lot of time playing the games ourselves so we know what the needs of the gaming community are.
We now offer you the choice to let your money go further! We offer budget servers that come with limited cpu, standard harddrives and lower max memory. However the performance is still the same. This is more for customers that want a small server for his family or a few friends. Performance servers in the other hand, come with High priority on CPU, SSD and more MAX MEMORY, giving clients that want more power and performance exactly that, when hosting a game.