Valheim is a brutal exploration and survival game for 1-10 players set in a procedurally-generated world inspired by Norse mythology. Craft powerful weapons, construct longhouses, and slay mighty foes to prove yourself to Odin!
EXPLORE THE TENTH WORLD
Explore a world shrouded in mystery. Discover distinct environments with unique enemies to battle, resources to gather and secrets to uncover! Be a viking, sail the open seas in search of lands unknown, and fight bloodthirsty monsters.
BUILD MIGHTY HALLS
Raise viking longhouses and build bases that offer reprieve from the dangers ahead. Customise buildings, both inside and out, with a detailed building system. Progress through building tiers to upgrade, expand and defend your base.
GATHER, CRAFT AND SURVIVE
Struggle to survive as you gather materials and craft weapons, armor, tools, ships, and defenses. Decorate your hearths and sharpen your blades, grow crops and vegetables, prepare food, brew meads and potions, and progress as you defeat more difficult bosses and discover new recipes and blueprints.
- Massive procedurally-generated world where every biome is immersive and distinct, with unique enemies, resources and crafting recipes to discover.
- Play alone or with up to 10 players on player-hosted dedicated servers and experience unlimited world creation and enemies that scale in difficulty.
- Stamina based combat that rewards preparation and skill. Utilize weapon types with unique attacks, different blocking styles, ranged combat, dodges and parries to fight your enemies.
- Rewarding food system where you cannot starve and are not punished for not eating, instead you gain health, stamina and regeneration buffs depending on what foods you consume.
- Intuitive crafting where recipes are discovered as you explore the world, and pick up new resources and ingredients.
- Flexible building system that takes structural integrity and ventilation into account. Build a small shelter or an entire village, make outposts or claim abandoned buildings as your own. Then customize to your liking.
- Sail boats and ships to reach distant lands and explore the sea that offers riches to claim and monsters to fight.
- Epic boss fights that will test even the best prepared vikings and offer rewards that help you on your journey.
In addition to the officially supported languages, Valheim has several community-translated languages. As the name would suggest these are all translated by fans and members of the community, and is an ongoing process. We can't guarantee the quality nor completeness of any specific translation effort.
Included with all servers
A few reasons why our game servers are the right choice for you.
- Fast setup
- Switch games any time
- Full control panel access to your servers
- 24/7 customer support
- User friendly control panel
- Steam Workshop availability
- Add additional sub-users
- Advanced settings
- Free DDoS Protection
- FTP access
Well, that's very easy! All you need to do is find the game you're looking for. Once you click on the game you want, it will take you to an order page where you can change the slots, add a SSD to your package. Once you have selected everything and placed an order, an invoice will be sent to you. Once you have made payment, you can forward the Proof of Payment to the consultant that will be assigned to your server. The consultant name will be included on your invoice. To speed up the process, you can give him/her a quick Whatsapp or call to assist you.
We at GamingEvolved.co.za prefer to setup all servers manually. Yes this does slow down the process a little but it ensures 100% customer satisfaction. Your server will work from the moment we send you the details. However, to speed up this process you can always contact your assigned consultant and he will keep you informed on the process.
At GamingEvolved.co.za we offer phone support and Teamspeak support, something that might sound strange but yes we offer support directly to clients because we understand their frustration, if something goes wrong and you have to wait days for some robot to respond an email. Once you make an order your invoice will include your consultant cell number.
Yes we do! All you need to do is send us an email asking for a TRIAL run and we will setup one for you to have a look at it and play around with the interface for a limited time testing it to your hearts desire!
You are able to install any mod using the Steam Workshop that is built into the TCadmin control panel. If you have any addons or Mods that require you to upload DLL files you can contact support to assist you with uploading it to the server.
Most hosting companies do not support API's, but we at GamingEvolved do! Should you need any help regarding this, you can contact support at any time to assist you with it.
Unlike most game hosting companies in South Africa, we do not use rented hardware, we have custom built machines that give a lot more performance for your money. We offer direct discord or telephonic service and we spend a lot of time playing the games ourselves so we know what the needs of the gaming community are.
We now offer you the choice to let your money go further! We offer budget servers that come with limited cpu, standard harddrives and lower max memory. However the performance is still the same. This is more for customers that want a small server for his family or a few friends. Performance servers in the other hand, come with High priority on CPU, SSD and more MAX MEMORY, giving clients that want more power and performance exactly that, when hosting a game.